The Lincolnshire Heritage Forum exists to support, develop and promote museums and heritage attractions in the county through meetings, training opportunities, networking, skills sharing and joint projects and promotional activities. It acts as a shared voice for heritage in the county.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the forum please email email@example.com
The Lincolnshire Heritage Forum:
- Is a dynamic membership organisation representing its members to the fullest extent relating to heritage and culture in Lincolnshire (and surrounding areas).
- Is a marketing body that promotes its members and raises awareness of services and businesses that support the county’s heritage and culture.
- Offers training and skills to its members and interested parties.
- Offers opportunities to participate in collaborative projects.
- Seeks to comment and respond nationally, at the highest levels without political bias.
- Is a networking and support group for all members who regularly exchange ideas and expertise in their own fields.
- Is the first port of call for Heritage and Cultural interest in Lincolnshire.